Reference: 0024 - KARA

Brand: Imker Taschler Edi

Acacia honey - Imker Taschler Edi - 500g

The acacia trees begin to bloom in early May and provide the first important honey production in the bee year. The acacia honey stays liquid for a long time thanks to its high fructose content. It has a very delicate fruity aroma and is therefore ideal as a sugar substitute.

Price €12.20
In stock

Reference: 0115 - TEM

Brand: Rieper

Kamut khorasan wheat flour - Rieper - organic - 1kg

KAMUT® khorasan wheat is an ancient relative of durum wheat and was probably first cultivated in ancient Egypt. Today the KAMUT® khorasan cereal comes from controlled organic cultivation and thanks to its extraordinary qualities - particularly suitable for the preparation of baked goods - it enjoys ever-increasing popularity. With its mild flavor, KAMUT®...

Price €8.99
In stock
All best sellers
  • Banner

Tea Chamomile - 20 pieces - Pompadour

Tax included Delivery: 3 - 10 working days


The flavor of Pompadour chamomile is intense and fragrant, made even more pleasant by a small addition of lush blackberry leaves. Careful selection and careful processing make the taste of this chamomile perfect, which can be consumed hot or cold as desired. 


Chamomile 97%, blackberry leaves 3%. 

Lactose-free, gluten-free, allergen-free product. 


Infusion time: 3-5 minutes in water at 100°C. 

We recommend using one filter per cup (200ml). 

Packaging to: 
20 tea bags. 

Product Details
3 other products in the same category:

Reference: 0125 - TEM

Brand: Pompadour

1001 Night - Pompadour - (20 tea sachets) - 50g

Characteristic "oriental" ingredients such as cinnamon, ginger and cardamom are contained in this infusion together with the delicate aroma of vanilla and the fragrant touch of orange. Taste and perfume come together in a single pleasure, with the suggestive and enveloping exotic fragrance that is released in the infusion. Without theine, it can be...

Price €3.85
In stock

Follow us on Facebook